Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: coughing immediately after tren injection

Default coughing immediately after tren injection

hey friends, i have just started running my cycle with trenbolone. i injected tren yesterday in my left quad and previously i injected on glutes. since yday, i have been coughing a lot. is this the tren cough people talk about\/ how to get this treated\/

please help.

Be careful and use cardarine gw501516 20mgs/ed if you want to get rid of tren side effects.

sounds like tren cough which is pretty common

It is tren caugh, and it is a very frequently seen side effect. The best way to fight most of tren's side effects is adding cardarine GW to the stack at 12.5 mgs ED. You will really see the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    It is tren caugh, and it is a very frequently seen side effect. The best way to fight most of tren's side effects is adding cardarine GW to the stack at 12.5 mgs ED. You will really see the difference.
    to add to this, the cough is usually only during injection, if you get small amount in your bloodstream.

you would be coughing after injection not hours after.

sounds like you have a reaction or you have a viral infection. tren does suppress immune system

Tren cough is due to getting a small amount of the oil in your blood stream. In other words, hitting a vein when injecting. Tren cough would occur immediately when injecting/post injection, not hours or days after an injection.

Add cardinine GW to your cycle to help reduce tren related side effects at a dosage of 10-20mg/day.

You might be getting slightly sick. Start supplementing with 1000-2000mg of vitamin C per day and make sure you are washing your hands adequately.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com