Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: effects of halotestin

Default effects of halotestin

hey guys, i recently bought halotestin online and have been using it in a cycle of 8 weeks and into week 4th. the issue is, i am yet to experience anything that i can relate strongly to use of halotestin. can anyone of you plz help me know when can people start expecting results from this drug?

i am using it 20mg ed and think i am really dosing it very low. what would be the best dose? thanks a lot.

Ton of halotestin is fake, so that is not a surprise if you got fakes, but halo doesn't give any real serious results. Maybe muscle hardening.

You might be using a fake halo. As @tealc has already outlined - there are so many fakes, that it is hard to get the real deal. There are better alternatives out there, that are more effective and easier to buy the real stuff.

same here. I got nothing out of it except heartburn. as has been said lots of fakes out there

Sounds like you got fake halotestin. 20mg/day is a sufficient dose.

I would stop using it. Halotestin is the single most toxic compound you can take for your liver. I would limit it's use to MAX 4 weeks. There are much better options. Tbol would offer close to the same strength gains with much less side effects.

Make sure you are using a good quality liver/organ aid before and after using halotestin. n2guard at 7 capsules/day.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Sounds like you got fake halotestin. 20mg/day is a sufficient dose.

I would stop using it. Halotestin is the single most toxic compound you can take for your liver. I would limit it's use to MAX 4 weeks. There are much better options. Tbol would offer close to the same strength gains with much less side effects.

Make sure you are using a good quality liver/organ aid before and after using halotestin. n2guard at 7 capsules/day.
    i agree here, you should know for sure ... and its killer, def take those n2guards...

you should be getting something by now .its either fake or very weakly dosaged