Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: suggestions for my first cycle

Default suggestions for my first cycle

i am 23, 170lbs, and 180cm. been lifting weights regularly at the gym for 2 years now and want to take things to the next level with a roid cycle. here is what i have in mind: testosterone enanthate cycle for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, aromasin 12.5mg eod?

Test is a good first cycle with sarms.

Quote Originally Posted by gudmond View Post
    i am 23, 170lbs, and 180cm. been lifting weights regularly at the gym for 2 years now and want to take things to the next level with a roid cycle. here is what i have in mind: testosterone enanthate cycle for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, aromasin 12.5mg eod?
    Try this out for a first cycle:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    arimosan 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Add some cardarine GW, and the muscle quality will be improved, which will help you keep more of the gains after ending the cycle. Do the perfect PCT after the cycle. Other than that, you made a good choice.

Quote Originally Posted by gudmond View Post
    If you have only been training for 2 years then juice is a bad idea. Save it till you need it at about the 5 year mark. Right now you have so much to learn and gain. Build a solid base first before you use juice.

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Try this out for a first cycle:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    arimosan 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    this is exactly what i did during my first cycle, gained 15 pounds, and kept it...