Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: what is yours fav lean mass cycle?

Default what is yours fav lean mass cycle?

want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate and masteron enanthate. however, a friend confused me by saying that a good lean mass cycle is all about masteron, trenbolone, and testosterone. i have however read that tren is not the safest of all steroids and should be best avoided by newbies like me.

Test and andarine is my favorite.

Tren is a VERY toxic and powerful steroid. I would wait until at least a 4th or 5th cycle to use tren.

I really like test, eq and cardinine gw for overall fat loss, recovery and endurance. This is the cycle I recommend for a moderately experienced steroid user.

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    eq 300mg/week
    cardinine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    arimosan 12.5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Tren is indeed a very tricky steroid to use, and you need a good deal of experience to prevent and take care of the side effects. The favorite stack for me is test enan combined with the SARMs triple stack. It is a very safe stack, very convenient (few ancillaries, few injections, relatively light PCT), and pretty effective when lean mass is what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Tren is a VERY toxic and powerful steroid. I would wait until at least a 4th or 5th cycle to use tren.

I really like test, eq and cardinine gw for overall fat loss, recovery and endurance. This is the cycle I recommend for a moderately experienced steroid user.

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    eq 300mg/week
    cardinine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    arimosan 12.5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    follow this right here! absolutely do not run tren yet bud... its a difficult thing to manage.

friends usually give the worst advice ever.

for me the best one for your goals is primo. zero water retention, nice and steady gains.

No need for the tren here man
    Instagram: @Riemhov

your friend is right, is a great lean muscle cycle. But tren has very high side effects compared to other aas.