Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tbol or dbol??

Default tbol or dbol??

i am planning to run turinabol in a cycle of 10 weeks but read somewhere that dianabol is also a good choice. so here i am, left confused. as far as my research goes, tbol provides good, steady gains without dbol's bloating and is an ideal option for those looking for massive strength gains. am i right?

Tbol is better and cleaner IMO.

They are very different, and Tbol, in my opinion, is much better. It gives some cleaner gains of higher quality. Some get misled by the Dbol's size gains, but yet they forget that most of these gains are just water. So Tbol is a much better and safer alternative. In fact, it was the steroid used in the state doping program of eastern Germany back in the days, and thousands of german athletes were using it.

Tbol and Dbol provide similar strength gains but there is much less water retention with Tbol. Tbol also has a higher anabolic:androgenic ratio then dbol so there will be less risk of androgenic side effects.

Both are good options but I would pick tbol over dbol personally. 30-50mg/day is a good dosage.

Make sure you are using an AI on cycle (aromasin 12.5mg EOD) and a liver/organ aid (n2guard 7 capsules/day).

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol. The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Tbol is much better. Just make sure you have the proper protection and Pct as muskate mentioned.

neither should be run 10 weeks. they are both liver harsh

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    neither should be run 10 weeks. they are both liver harsh
    i agree, i would only use them as an addition to a injection, and only for like 4-5 weeks..

TBol all day, dbol is an outdated and pointless compound in my opinion
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by aron309 View Post
    i am planning to run turinabol in a cycle of 10 weeks but read somewhere that dianabol is also a good choice. so here i am, left confused. as far as my research goes, tbol provides good, steady gains without dbol's bloating and is an ideal option for those looking for massive strength gains. am i right?
    Dbol is great for size and strength, tbol is great for steady hard gains with some decent strength. Dbol will bring more size and strength but it aromatizes heavily and will cause bloat. I love dbol and stack it with winny to get the best of both worlds.

Quote Originally Posted by aron309 View Post
    dbol will give more strength and water gains. tbol will be clean lean muscle. your choice