Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conflicting estrogen sides?

Default Conflicting estrogen sides?

Ok just about to finish my 4th week of Test phenyl prop and NPP. Everything been good up till this point but now i'm starting to get sensitive nipples and night sweats even though i'm taking .25mg Adex EOD. Now the sensitive nipples is too much estrogen but isn't the night sweats side too little estrogen?j My joints feel ok, i'm sleeping ok so not sure if I should up the adex to .5mg eod or what.

Use some letrozole with nolvadex.

I have letro but I have clomid no nolva. Don't mean to second guess but isn't that a tad bit excessive? Why not just bump up the adex to .5mg eod? You really feel I need letro?

Night sweats could be caused by many different factors. In any case, I would be more concerned with the nipples, and follow the above mentioned advices.

You could indeed bump your adex dosage to 0.5mgs ED, but gyno is a nasty thing, so you got to hit it back pretty hard if possible. Also, for your next time, try using aromasin - it is a much better AI than arimidex.

I have aromasinbwas going to use for my pct. should I just roll into 12.5mg eod of it or do I need letro too? How much letro should I take?

aromasin way better then adex bro....

Up the AI, pretty simple. Just go eD with .5mg

Sent using Tapatalk
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Up your AI and make sure you do the perfect pct. Might need to explore on cycle gyno protocols

Well I increased my adex to .5mg just two doses so far and I feel better already. I have aromasin but was going to save that for my PCT

Quote Originally Posted by pavetim View Post
    I have aromasinbwas going to use for my pct. should I just roll into 12.5mg eod of it or do I need letro too? How much letro should I take?
    Letro is extremely strong and will crush your estrogen levels if you aren't careful. Don't use it unless it's completely necessary.

Stop using arimidex and start using aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. You can use aromasin for both your cycle and PCT, that is no problem at all.

I suspect that your nipple sensitivity will go away in a week after using aromasin at 12.5mg EOD.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com