Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: confusion about cycle

Default confusion about cycle

I'm here for some quick advice on running TRT through the post cycle therapy? i mean it is no news that it would be wise to run TRT after testosterone levels have reached lows post a cycle. I am already on trt so what do I need to do for PCT?

You dont need PCT if you're on trt.

TRT does not require pct. you cycle and then go back to the trt dose and that's that.

really a PCT for someone who blasts and cruises would be some n2guard to cleanse out the body and donating blood.

There are no serms to take a different approach here, you just go back to your trt dose..
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I personally still run a PCT after each cycle even though I am on TRT. Being on TRT does not mean that your HPTA is completely shut down. The way I see it, running a PCT after your cycle can't hurt you and can only benefit you. It isn't needed if you are on TRT but I recommend it.

I use the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

PCT is quite an unusual thing to run during TRT, however, it is quite feasible and real. Do the perfect PCT mentioned by @muskate for the best recovery possible.

everyonef already answered you bud.. no need on TRT