Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Leaning out and hardening up question

Default Leaning out and hardening up question

Hey guys- started cycle at beginning of July.. 25 mgs of dbol and 500 test e. Put on 12 lbs of weight and added 45lbs to bench.. Now.. I'm wanting to lean out and have some options.. Add masteron.. Add winny...Or add a cut stack of test c masteron and tren a...btw.. Planning on running test out through the end of the year... Advice???

Quote Originally Posted by notmeyou View Post
    Hey guys- started cycle at beginning of July.. 25 mgs of dbol and 500 test e. Put on 12 lbs of weight and added 45lbs to bench.. Now.. I'm wanting to lean out and have some options.. Add masteron.. Add winny...Or add a cut stack of test c masteron and tren a...btw.. Planning on running test out through the end of the year... Advice???
    Fix Diet and do cardio.

Diet and cardio will get you farther than anything man. The answer isn't to add more AAS

Cardarine GW would be a great addition without any side effects or need for ancillaries. It will lean you out and add some good endurance for an enhanced cardio.

Diet Diet Diet , then cardio, then masteron + winny. They wont' do shit unless you are sub10 for physique
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I agree with Lev. I would hold off on adding any other steroids to your testosterone base. Diet and training is going to be the biggest factor in leaning out.

If you want to supplement your diet and training with anything, look into SARMS. Particularly the SARMS triple stack. The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Not part of your question but are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't - start aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Also make sure you are using a liver/organ aid when using oral steroids (dbol). n2guard at 7 capsules/day.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Yeah.. Taking n2gnand an anti estrogen pill.. I put on 12 lbs or so and I know it's a lot of water.. I think that's part of the problem..just ordered some mph- xpel for water retention

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    I agree with Lev. I would hold off on adding any other steroids to your testosterone base. Diet and training is going to be the biggest factor in leaning out.

If you want to supplement your diet and training with anything, look into SARMS. Particularly the SARMS triple stack. The SARMS triple stack protocol - Evolutionary.org

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of amortization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

Not part of your question but are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't - start aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. Also make sure you are using a liver/organ aid when using oral steroids (dbol). n2guard at 7 capsules/day.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    muskate nailed it bud.....