Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: deca or primo???

Default deca or primo???

i have been into muscle building for the last 2 years and always considered deca and primo as two really good steroids. i am thinking abt running a cycle with test e 500mg a week and want to find out which option will be better for me: primo 300mg a week or deca 500mg a week with test e?

I prefer primo over deca any day.

deca definately for bulking....primo and mast work better at lower bf%....

Primo is a much more pleasant steroid to run and it has less side effects than deca has, so it is my choice here. Also, NPP might be an interesting alternative to deca, so you may consider it too.

Quote Originally Posted by dohhy008 View Post
    i have been into muscle building for the last 2 years and always considered deca and primo as two really good steroids. i am thinking abt running a cycle with test e 500mg a week and want to find out which option will be better for me: primo 300mg a week or deca 500mg a week with test e?
    we need more info.

what is your cycle history and your goals for starts

you have the dosages mixed up.. should be 300 deca and 500 primo

Deca is nice for it's healing / collagen benefits but I'd never exceed 200mg/week personally. Primo is nice but needs to be ran rather high 600+ for an extended period of time to get the most out of it
    Instagram: @Riemhov

If this is your first cycle I would just use testosterone.

If you have experience with steroids, I would use primo over deca. Deca causes a lot of water retention in some individuals and there is the issue of a possible prolactin flair up. There are no issues of a prolactin flair up with primo and most users get much less side effects from it. You'd want to use 500-600mg/week of primo. You won't notice much from 300mg/week.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by dohhy008 View Post
    Primo all day bro. Just make sure it's real primo...