Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tbol/var/test prop

Default tbol/var/test prop

I want to start a cycle soon. may be by end of next week. here are some facts about me. i am 27 years old, 5'9", and 82 kg. i have been into regular gym workouts for the last 4 years and do cardio every alternate day. diet is clean and vegan. i am considering test prop 100mg eod for weeks 1-12 this enough?

Prop only? at least add cardarine (gw) 20mgs/ed and some andarine.

Testosterone propionate at 300 mgs per week seems a little bit to weak. If you don't want to increase the dosage, you should at least add in some cardarine in order to add quality to the muscle and keep more of it at the end of the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by WWjae View Post
    I want to start a cycle soon. may be by end of next week. here are some facts about me. i am 27 years old, 5'9", and 82 kg. i have been into regular gym workouts for the last 4 years and do cardio every alternate day. diet is clean and vegan. i am considering test prop 100mg eod for weeks 1-12 this enough?
    yes you can run test only. just as you can run a long ester only, you can run a short ester. test is test

100mg eod is nothing to snuff at. I'd go 150 but it will still get you results. Your stacking orals too?
    With test man more isn't always better. Try your plan and just move up accordingly if need be.
    Follow this up with the perfect pct. Adding GW may be good too. Assuming your goals are to stay lean?

I'd go 150 eod also, what orals we talking ?
    Instagram: @Riemhov