Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: fourth cycle with testosterone

Default fourth cycle with testosterone

good morning everyone! i have three cycles under my belt. the last was with test s four months back and now i am thinking abt running my fourth cycle with testosterone enanthate 600mg a week for 16 weeks and may be some tren 1ml a day for 14 weeks and depovirin 1ml e3d. i train 5 days a week and consume about 3200 calories a day.

240lbs, 27 years old male, and 6'2".

Just run test alone no need for tren IMO

I don't think you need tren here. If you want to get the gains a bit more shredded, then just add some masteron or anavar. Tbol would also be a good addition to the test.

Quote Originally Posted by CoxMarc View Post
    good morning everyone! i have three cycles under my belt. the last was with test s four months back and now i am thinking abt running my fourth cycle with testosterone enanthate 600mg a week for 16 weeks and may be some tren 1ml a day for 14 weeks and depovirin 1ml e3d. i train 5 days a week and consume about 3200 calories a day.

Just be careful. I'm one of the few who won't push you away from using tren really. It's definitly got its risks but your stats and experience are in the right place . If you feel it's a good choice I support it.
    You need to run some additional organ support and make sure you dose it conservitivly. What tren? Ace or enanthate? I'd day do enanthate first.

First time tren start low and increase up IMO
    Instagram: @Riemhov

14 weeks is much too long for tren. 10 weeks max. Give this cycle a try:

weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 10
    tren 300mg/week
    caber 0.5mg E3D - only if needed because a prolactin flair up occurs
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by CoxMarc View Post

14 weeks is a bit long for tren ace.If its your 1st go, dont push it to much