Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: lost libido on cycle

Default lost libido on cycle

have 4 cycles under belt. i am 35, 6'5", and 240lbs. i have been doing a cycle with test prop 500mg a week and everything was going right until i added masteron propionate 100mg eod a week ago. ever since then, i have virtually lost all interest in the bedroom games. just for info, i am taking forma 6 sprays twice a day. should i add proviron to this cycle or reduce masteron dose???

Add some test and lower your anti-estrogen intake.

Quote Originally Posted by honana31 View Post
    have 4 cycles under belt. i am 35, 6'5", and 240lbs. i have been doing a cycle with test prop 500mg a week and everything was going right until i added masteron propionate 100mg eod a week ago. ever since then, i have virtually lost all interest in the bedroom games. just for info, i am taking forma 6 sprays twice a day. should i add proviron to this cycle or reduce masteron dose???
    Reduce the forma dose to once a day or go eod. your estrogen probably went to low after you started the mast.

Sounds like your estrogen got too low. Try reducing the dosage of the anti-estrogen.

masteron can act as a very good anti estrogen in its own right. so what is happening here probably is you are adding too many things that will lower your estrogen

pick 1 only and go from there. listen to your body

You are using steroids, sometimes you'll get shut down even at high doses of test man it happens
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I agree with what everyone above said. The masteron is probably acting as an anti-estrogen and your estrogen levels crashed.

Slightly reduce your current AI dosage. The easiest way to do this would be to switch your dosage from EOD to E3D.

For example, if you are using 12.5mg aromasin EOD, start using aromasin at 12.5mg E3D. I suspect that should solve your problem and you will feel back to normal in a week.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by honana31 View Post
    You need to run bloods and see what's wrong. Something estrogen related I'm assuming.