Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Third cycle help

Default Third cycle help

I want to go big and strong and I believe sustanon cycle can help me. Would u recommend a beginner do a cycle with it for 16 weeks at 600mg/week or even 750?

Usually sustanon cycles are 14-16 weeks.

Sustanon is just a blend of testosterone esters. It is nothing special. 500mg/week and a 14 week cycle is plenty. Make sure to use an AI with your cycle and make sure you have a good PCT protocol lined up for afterwards.

This is what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by holhris View Post
    I want to go big and strong and I believe sustanon cycle can help me. Would u recommend a beginner do a cycle with it for 16 weeks at 600mg/week or even 750?
    750 mg week is too much for a beginner. 300-500 max a week. Test is test and sus is no different then any other test. The key thing to making gains is making sure your training, diet, and rest are sufficient. The effects of the steroids will not be maximized if any of those 3 are lacking.

This dosage is too high for a first time and a beginner. I would recommend to follow the cycle suggested by @muskate - it is the best kind of cycle you can come up with for a beginner, and I always advise this cycle to newbies.

beginenr should stick with a single ester for around 12 weeks 500.week
    Instagram: @Riemhov