Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: dosage information needed

Default dosage information needed

i am 31 year old male and have done two cycles by now. i now want to run turinabol 40mg ed with tren ace 50mg, Boldenone 400mg a week, testosterone undecanoate 250mg a week, and HGH. cycle length would be around 12-14 weeks. i want to gain ripped looks and lose some fat and gain quality mass. do you recommend adding Nebido to this cycle?

You can't run HGH for 14 weeks, at least 20 weeks with hgh.

I would replace HGH with Nutrobal MK-677, since it has very similar effects to HGH, but it is much cheaper and easier to get the real thing. Besides, it will give more results in a 14 weeks cycle, unlike HGH, which should be run for months if you want to see any decent results.

Also, instead of the Nebido, Cardarine GW will be much more beneficial for getting ripped and losing some fat. Moreover, it has no side effects, and that is a huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    I would replace HGH with Nutrobal MK-677, since it has very similar effects to HGH, but it is much cheaper and easier to get the real thing. Besides, it will give more results in a 14 weeks cycle, unlike HGH, which should be run for months if you want to see any decent results.

Also, instead of the Nebido, Cardarine GW will be much more beneficial for getting ripped and losing some fat. Moreover, it has no side effects, and that is a huge advantage.
    I agree with this completely. The vast majority of HGH on the market is fake. Supplementing with nutrabol would be equivalent to about 3-4iu of HGH/day. It is a much cheaper alternative and at least you can be certain of what you are getting. 25mg/day is a good dosage. Taken first thing in the morning before breakfast.

20mg/day of cardarine gw is a great addition to any cycle with tren to help combat some of the cardio related side effects a lot of people experience when using tren. It will also greatly enhance fat loss, endurance and recovery.

Make sure to add an AI to your cycle - aromasin at 12.5mg EOD
    Also have caber or prami on hand incase you get a prolactin flair up from the tren.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

yea look into GW for fat loss for sure, and if you get quality HGH I'd say 5IUs a day for fat loss.. If it's pharma HGH then 2ius
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by diebgarr View Post
    i am 31 year old male and have done two cycles by now. i now want to run turinabol 40mg ed with tren ace 50mg, Boldenone 400mg a week, testosterone undecanoate 250mg a week, and HGH. cycle length would be around 12-14 weeks. i want to gain ripped looks and lose some fat and gain quality mass. do you recommend adding Nebido to this cycle?
    hgh will do nothing with 14 weeks. its needs to be ran for months for it to kick in properly

Ya dude you need to run real gh for a looooooot time. Check out nutrobol