Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deca and tren

Default Deca and tren

Wazz up guys, im doing a cycle on deca 600mg sustanon 700mg a week for 5 weeks and the next 5 thinking of keeping the sustanon and add trenbolone enathate 400mg with anavar???

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

I wouldnt run tren close to deca.

You should never run two nandrolones at the same time. If you run them together, prolactin problems will surely arise. Your cycle is pretty heavy already. At most, I would allow the Anavar, and it should be added only if proper liver protecting supplement is added to the cycle, such as N2Guard. However, Cardarine GW will be a much better finishing touch. Besides, it will not add any side effects whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by 11wjtp View Post
    Wazz up guys, im doing a cycle on deca 600mg sustanon 700mg a week for 5 weeks and the next 5 thinking of keeping the sustanon and add trenbolone enathate 400mg with anavar???

Running two nandrolones together is not a good idea. It will greatly increase your risk of experiencing prolactin related side effects. Your cycle is very aggressive as it is. There is no need to add tren and anavar to it. Just add the anavar to it for 6 weeks at 50mg/day.

Make sure to add in a liver aid when using oral steroids. n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.

If you aren't using an AI with your cycle - add in aromasin at 12.5mg EOD.

Also make sure you have caber or prami on hand incase you experience prolactin related side effects from the deca.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by 11wjtp View Post

Well I have run the decca tren combo several times and love it. It's definitely not for the inexperienced user. The results are amazing, but you have to stay on top of the estrogen or your gonna have issues. Var can be used with anything.

Thanks for the advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    Running two nandrolones together is not a good idea. It will greatly increase your risk of experiencing prolactin related side effects. Your cycle is very aggressive as it is. There is no need to add tren and anavar to it. Just add the anavar to it for 6 weeks at 50mg/day.

Make sure to add in a liver aid when using oral steroids. n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.

Also make sure you have caber or prami on hand incase you experience prolactin related side effects from the deca.
    Im not running them together brother, just finishibg one and start another one

I wouldn't recommend this man, deca takes a long time to clear out.. I'd wait at least a few months
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post

So what do u recommend brother, add the anavar with the deca for 6 weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    You should never run two nandrolones at the same time. If you run them together, prolactin problems will surely arise. Your cycle is pretty heavy already. At most, I would allow the Anavar, and it should be added only if proper liver protecting supplement is added to the cycle, such as N2Guard. However, Cardarine GW will be a much better finishing touch. Besides, it will not add any side effects whatsoever.
    Hey brother is it a good idea run winstrol with deca and sustanon ??