Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: beginner cycle help

Default beginner cycle help

i have a cycle under my belt and want to know if you guys would recommend doing a cycle with trenbolone enanthate and deca? my first cycle was test only 500mg/week. i am 26, 6'1", and 220lbs and my goal is to gain muscle mass and size while adding on to strength and fitness levels to perform harder and longer at the gym.

Dont use trenbolone with deca durabolin. It's not safe.

Quote Originally Posted by RadfordGlenda View Post
    i have a cycle under my belt and want to know if you guys would recommend doing a cycle with trenbolone enanthate and deca? my first cycle was test only 500mg/week. i am 26, 6'1", and 220lbs and my goal is to gain muscle mass and size while adding on to strength and fitness levels to perform harder and longer at the gym.
    While this is a great cycle it isn't for inexperienced users. Your years of cycling away from attempting this with any success. Just go with test again and maybe an oral to start like dbol.

You should try to stay away from trenbolone until your 4th or 5th cycle. By now, try to keep things simple, and just add an oral as a kickstarter to your cycle, such as Anavar or Dbol. Also, you should never use trenbolone together with deca in one stack - it will bring some really serious problems with prolactin.

2nd cycle add a compound like EQ or primo that doesn't have harsh side effects.

Running two nandrolones together isn't a good idea. It greatly increases your chances of experiencing a prolactin flair up. Tren is also an extremely harsh compound and you should wait until you have done a few more cycles to use it. For a second cycle I would do something very simple like testosterone + eq. EQ will greatly increase your red blood cell count and provide a nice appetite boost. EQ will give you much less water retention then deca. Adding in cardarine GW to your cycle as well will provide tremendous endurance, fat loss and recovery benefits.

Try this for a second cycle:

weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by RadfordGlenda View Post
    no i dont like the combo at all.I never mix the two. Some do it and love it but some get very harsh sides from the combining the two

Stick with just one nandrolone man
    Instagram: @Riemhov