Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Second Cycle help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Second Cycle help

im 76 kg. i just did a cycle with dbol 30/40/40/50/50/35/20/10. this was my third cycle. i used arimidex 0.25mg eod as the AI and clomid and nolvadex for PCT. now, i want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate 750mg a week for 14 weeks after 6 weeks.

would you recommend adding HCG and may be some anadrol 50mg ed for weeks 2-7?

Dont use hcg, you should use hcgenerate.

1. Avoid using HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine that can cause such nasty side effects as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative - it is safer, and it is made of natural ingredients only.

2. Aromasin is a much better AI, so I would recommend you use it at 12.5 mgs EOD, and if needed, you can bump it to ED.

3. If you use anadrol, or any other oral steroid, you should definitely be taking some liver supporting supplements, such as N2Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    1. Avoid using HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine that can cause such nasty side effects as gyno and suppression. HCGenerate ES is a much better alternative - it is safer, and it is made of natural ingredients only.

2. Aromasin is a much better AI, so I would recommend you use it at 12.5 mgs EOD, and if needed, you can bump it to ED.

3. If you use anadrol, or any other oral steroid, you should definitely be taking some liver supporting supplements, such as N2Guard.
    This is all really good advice. I personally would only use 500mg of testosterone per week. 750mg isn't needed.

If you just finished your PCT 6 weeks ago, I would take a month off (minimum) before starting your next cycle. This is the cycle I recommend:

weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 1 - 6
    anadrol 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you need to take at least a few more months off than that before getting back on cycle bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by bushhh View Post
    im 76 kg. i just did a cycle with dbol 30/40/40/50/50/35/20/10. this was my third cycle. i used arimidex 0.25mg eod as the AI and clomid and nolvadex for PCT. now, i want to run a cycle with testosterone enanthate 750mg a week for 14 weeks after 6 weeks.

i not a big fan of hcg... so no

Quote Originally Posted by bushhh View Post

I would not use hcg and would not add the anadrol either.