Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Help with cycle

Default Help with cycle

thinking about running a 14 week cycle very soon. i am 41, 210 lbs, and 6'5". diet is pretty clean and i train regularly and hard at the gym. i want to run testosterone cypionate 250mg twice a week for 14 weeks and tren e 300mg every week for weeks 4-12. would you recommend adding letrozole, caber, and HCG to this cycle?

Use HCGenerate instead of HCG.

I would not add letrozole or caber, but would keep them at hand in case they are needed. Also, don't use HCG - it is poisonous extract from pregnant female urine, which can cause such side effects as gyno and supression. Better go with what @tealc has recommended - HCGenerate ES. It is completely safe, since it has no side effects and it is made from natural ingredients only.

swap in aromasin for caber

hcgenerate instead of hcg

and run the perfect PCT and you will be g2g

drop the HCG, use aromasin, and yea perfect PCT layout is a good guideline
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by fredempi View Post
    thinking about running a 14 week cycle very soon. i am 41, 210 lbs, and 6'5". diet is pretty clean and i train regularly and hard at the gym. i want to run testosterone cypionate 250mg twice a week for 14 weeks and tren e 300mg every week for weeks 4-12. would you recommend adding letrozole, caber, and HCG to this cycle?
    caber and aromasin is what you need.

Give this cycle a try:

weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD

weeks 4 - 12
    tren 300mg/week
    caber 0.5mg E3D - if needed
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by fredempi View Post
    No don't use letro. Keep it on hand just in case but use exem