Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help plz

Default need help plz

16 weeks with sust and tren a for the last 5 weeks. currently taking sust 500mg a week and tren 150mg eod. would you recommend me to up the sust dose to 750mg a week for the remaining weeks and tren could be the same? i am 26, 6'3", and 245lbs. this will be my fourth cycle. daily calorie intake is around 3300 and i consume around 2 gallons of water a day. do you recommend any liver support pill?

Stick to 500mgs of sustanon per week, much safer. For liver support, use N2Guard 7 capsules per day.

There is no need to increase the sustanon dosage - 500 mgs is a more than decent dosage for serious results. For liver support, I always recommend N2Guard, because it is the best liver and organ support you can get these days. Ever since I have started using it, have never looked back to other liver supports, and my blood works are a good proof of its effectiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by schned View Post
    16 weeks with sust and tren a for the last 5 weeks. currently taking sust 500mg a week and tren 150mg eod. would you recommend me to up the sust dose to 750mg a week for the remaining weeks and tren could be the same? i am 26, 6'3", and 245lbs. this will be my fourth cycle. daily calorie intake is around 3300 and i consume around 2 gallons of water a day. do you recommend any liver support pill?
    I'd keep your dosing the same and look into your training for improvment.

sustanon is supposed to be ran at a high dosage and injected only once a week or even every 10-12 days.

if you are injecting twice a week then might as well just use Cyp or E.

Keep your testosterone dosage at 500mg. There is no need to increase it. Going above 500mg/week of testosterone is asking for estrogen related side effects. Even with an AI.

Are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't - add in aromasin at 12.5mg EOD

Also keep caber or prami on hand in case your get a prolactin flair up from the tren. 150mg EOD is ALOT of tren. I personally would lower it to 100mg EOD.

Trenbolone is very liver toxic and hard on your body, especially at the dosage you are using. Supplement with 7 capsules of n2guard from n2bm.com when using the tren.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I use nac 1200 mg a day and my blood work always shows my liver is good even on test, tren, and anadrol. Bit that's Just me. Where can you get live52?

Will work for tren

Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    I use nac 1200 mg a day and my blood work always shows my liver is good even on test, tren, and anadrol. Bit that's Just me. Where can you get live52?

Will work for tren
    LIV52 is too weak, use n2guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    LIV52 is too weak, use n2guard.
    Where can you get thay stuff, Amazon?

Will work for tren

Is this legit or shit?

Will work for tren