Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: healing nerve damage

Default healing nerve damage

two years back, i did my first turinabol only cycle at 60mg ed and stopped at week 7th of my 9 week cycle after waking up with Bell’s Palsy that made my left side of the face paralyzed because of an allergic reaction. i have been reading a lot of research material on nerve growth and regeneration and found that deca durabolin and HGH could help me. so here is what i have planned: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks, deca 200mg a week for weeks 1-10, HCG 300IU twice a week for weeks 1-12, HGH 2IU ed for weeks 3-16, HCGenerate - 3 caps am 2 caps pm for weeks 12-16, and clomid 100mg ed for weeks 12-14 and 50mg ed for weeks 15-16. should i also add nolva?

You should use hcgenerate and drop HCG. HCG increases estrogen.

Quote Originally Posted by gilkeymmm View Post
    two years back, i did my first turinabol only cycle at 60mg ed and stopped at week 7th of my 9 week cycle after waking up with Bell’s Palsy that made my left side of the face paralyzed because of an allergic reaction. i have been reading a lot of research material on nerve growth and regeneration and found that deca durabolin and HGH could help me. so here is what i have planned: Testosterone Enanthate 250mg twice a week for 12 weeks, deca 200mg a week for weeks 1-10, HCG 300IU twice a week for weeks 1-12, HGH 2IU ed for weeks 3-16, HCGenerate - 3 caps am 2 caps pm for weeks 12-16, and clomid 100mg ed for weeks 12-14 and 50mg ed for weeks 15-16. should i also add nolva?
    Don't include HCG with your cycle. Human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) is a hormone that supports the normal development of an egg in a woman's ovary, and stimulates the release of the egg during ovulation. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect.

Run both the deca and testosterone enanthate 12 weeks total. Bump up the deca to 300mg/week.

Your PCT could also use some improvement. Here is what I suggest:

weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone enanthate 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    caber 0.5mg E3D <- if prolactin flair up occurs from the deca

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskat[email protected]

deca helps with nerves? that's a new one but okay

Quote Originally Posted by gilkeymmm View Post
    Just follow the perfect pct as muskate mentioned. You can fuse hcg but it may bring on some uneaten estrogenic sides. The recovery it provides is fact not fiction. It's far from a misconception... I do still however opt for hcgenerate seeing it's natural and safer and your not injecting a foreign substance.

I would suggest adding to the cycle Ostarine MK-2866 and Nutrobal MK - 677. Ostarine has some great ability to heal soft tissues, so it may be very beneficial for nerve recovery. Then, Nutrobal is very similar in action to HGH, and it is much cheaper and easier to find the real thing, so it will also be a great addition to the cycle .

I would see a professional or two before anything bro
    Instagram: @Riemhov