Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Christmas cycle opinions

Default Christmas cycle opinions

i want to enter the new year with something really amazing to my body. ripped looks, solid muscles, and strength like never before. a friend at the gym recommended me to run equipoise, test propionate, anadrol, deca, and dbol in a 18 week cycle that i plan to start soon. here is where i am struck at: should i be using aromasin, dostinex, or arimidex?

If you want to get dripped forget deca and anadrol. Stick to test prop, trenbolone, anavar, cardarine.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbils View Post
    i want to enter the new year with something really amazing to my body. ripped looks, solid muscles, and strength like never before. a friend at the gym recommended me to run equipoise, test propionate, anadrol, deca, and dbol in a 18 week cycle that i plan to start soon. here is where i am struck at: should i be using aromasin, dostinex, or arimidex?
    That is a very aggressive cycle you have planned. If your goal is to get ripped - anadrol and deca are not the best options. Both will cause a lot of water retention. There is also the risk of prolactin issues when use a nandrolone (deca).

Test + eq + anavar + cardarine GW would be a much better stack.

Of the 3 AI's you chose, aromasin is the best choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

Also, make sure to use a liver aid when using oral steroids as they are extremely liver toxic. Here is how I would put it all together:

weeks 1 - 16 (stick with 16, 18 is too much)
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    cardarine GW 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

weeks 1 - 6
    anavar 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need off of ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

By the way you have posted your story here, I got a feeling that it is your first cycle, or one of the first ones. Therefore, I strongly recommend you not to run this kind of cycle. First of all, it is an extremely harsh cycle that will require lots of experience and ancillaries. Secondly, many of the compounds are literally controversive - it is pointless to mix cutting and bulking agents.

If your objective is to get ripped, limit yourself to testosterone (be it propionate or enanthate), Tbol (as a kickstarter instead of Dbol - less harsh on the liver, and less water retention), and Cardarine GW (an awesome SARM for fat loss, endurance, recovery, and cardio). Therefore, the cycle should look more or less like @muskate has suggested you to do. Use Aromasin as the aromatase inhibitor at 12.5 mgs EOD. Add N2Guard at 5 caps per day for liver support. After ending the cycle do the perfect PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by wilbils View Post
    As long as you have diet down and know what your doing...
    Test p
    Tren a
    Halotestin
    Mast.

You can cut on test only... You really don't need many more compounds
    Instagram: @Riemhov

New to this forum and was just wondering what dbol is like from ISIS labs, and if I will lose any size while I'm swapping from one brand to another straight away? And usually take 50mg a day would anyone recommend higher ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by alex95484 View Post
    New to this forum and was just wondering what dbol is like from ISIS labs, and if I will lose any size while I'm swapping from one brand to another straight away? And usually take 50mg a day would anyone recommend higher ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terrible lab and terrible name.