Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: got gyno on first cycle

Default got gyno on first cycle

been using dianabol 50mg ed and testosterone propionate 500mg a week in a cycle of 14 weeks. in week 4th now and dbol use will end in a week's time, only test p from there on. a week ago, my left nipple started bothering me and is still hurting. will you recommend running nolvadex immediately?

Use letrozole with nolvadex.

Quote Originally Posted by mang41 View Post
    been using dianabol 50mg ed and testosterone propionate 500mg a week in a cycle of 14 weeks. in week 4th now and dbol use will end in a week's time, only test p from there on. a week ago, my left nipple started bothering me and is still hurting. will you recommend running nolvadex immediately?
    Are you using an AI with your cycle? If you aren't - start aromasin at 12.5mg EOD. You can order it from ag-guys.com

For future cycles, it's very important to always incorporate an AI with your cycle. You want to be proactive and use an AI BEFORE side effects start to occur.

If you ended up getting some mild gyno after your cycle, run the anti-gyno protocol exactly as it is laid out here after your PCT: Evolutionary Anti-Gynecomastia Cure 3.0 - Evolutionary.org
    Run the protocol exactly as it is laid out from start to finish. Don't stop the protocol pre-maturely even if the gyno starts to go away.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I am with both @tealc and @muskate here. If you are not using an AI, do it ASAP. If you are using an AI, do as @gearhead says.

Quote Originally Posted by mang41 View Post
    I would use anti gyno protocol asap

Get some letro and nolva asap
    Instagram: @Riemhov