Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: arms getting numb with anadrol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default arms getting numb with anadrol

\i've been using anadrol for the last 6 weeks and so far i am loving it like nothing. however, i am facing a problem. i have been doing heavy benching at the gym and my thumb and hands go numb and feel like swollen. is it due to water retention? that's what a friend at the gym told. really? he advised me to try out some natural diuretics and have a low sodium diet and use arimidex to keep estrogen in check. is he right?

Sounds like water retention, lower your anadrol add an AI like aromasin.

Your friend is most likely right. However, aromasin is a better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

1. Order aromasin from ag-guys.com and start dosing 10mg EOD.

2. Anadrol is one of the most liver toxic steroids you can possibly put into your body. It is essential to run a liver aid when using it, and after using it. Order N2guard from n2bm.com and dose 7 capsules/day.

3. Keep an eye on your blood pressure. Make sure to being drinking 5-6L of clean water per day, minimum and watch sodium levels. If your blood pressure is very high - get your doctor to write you a prescription for a blood pressure medication.

Natural diuretics are not a good idea. Remember that your body is 60-70% water.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Anadrol is a very nasty compound in matters of side effects and aromatization. Therefore, you need to take measures to control estrogen levels. You should be taking an AI from the first day of the cycle. The best option would be Aromasin at 10-12.5 mgs EOD. Also, it is very liver toxic, so you need to use a good liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.

Quote Originally Posted by mccart1 View Post
    \i've been using anadrol for the last 6 weeks and so far i am loving it like nothing. however, i am facing a problem. i have been doing heavy benching at the gym and my thumb and hands go numb and feel like swollen. is it due to water retention? that's what a friend at the gym told. really? he advised me to try out some natural diuretics and have a low sodium diet and use arimidex to keep estrogen in check. is he right?
    You're blood is super think I bet and getting poor circulation.

yea you need to make sure your AI is legit.. also make sure you BP is okay..
    Instagram: @Riemhov