Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: diet tips for first cycle

Default diet tips for first cycle

Im gonna start running my first cycle with steroids in about a week's time but i need some tips on what all to eat and what to avoid. in short, a perfect diet plan to optimize benefits from roids is what i need and so here i am seeking the suggestions of helpful and experienced users out here. i will be running masteron, dbol, and deca in a 16 week cycle.

Best tip is low carb and high protein diet, and add some n2slin.

This is a really bad cycle for a first time. Too many compounds, no testosterone with deca....you are looking for trouble here. The best first cycle you can make is a testosterone solo, or may be with some masteron. But it is not a good idea to use Deca for a first cycle. Then again, you need a good liver supporting supplement if you are to use Dbol, such as N2Guard. Finally, you should include an AI into the cycle, from the first day of the cycle. The best choice would be Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. Otherwise, you will have a lot of estrogen related problems there.

OK, first. Your cycle is a total mess. You need to incorporate a testosterone base, an AI to keep estrogen levels in the normal range and a liver aid when using oral steroids such as dbol.

Here is a revised cycle for you:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    deca 300mg/week
    masteron 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D <- if prolactin flair up occurs from the deca

weeks 1 - 4
    dbol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.

As for diet, focus on eating a diet high in protein (1.5-2g per pound of body weight), full of dark green vegetables, healthy fats such as coconut oil, wild caught fish, nuts and complex carbohydrates (oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potato etc.).
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

There is no sure diet plan man, you have to see what works best for you and your body/goals.. I still find the most important thing is sticking to a solid macro plan, and making sure you aren't overeating on a cut or undereating on a bulk. Calories in calories out is a simple but underrated term
    Instagram: @Riemhov