Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: EQ cycle

Default EQ cycle

can anyone of you plz let me know if there is some really serious benefit of using equipoise 450 or 500mg a week for 16 weeks or more to gain lean tissue? also, if i am not wrong, testosterone should be added to this cycle and so would test s 500mg a week will be better or cypionate/enanthate?

Hard to gain lean mass on EQ because increased appetite.

If you can control your cravings, EQ is pretty good for lean gains. However, few people can control them, and the appetite caused by EQ is tremendous. In any case, it would definitely be beneficial to stack it with testosterone, and I would run approximately the same dosage, enanthate if possible. Also, if you add test, don't forget to use an AI from the first day of the cycle, aromasin at 10 mgs EOD should do the job of keeping that water away from the body.

You can read up on EQ here: What is Equipoise (Boldenone Undecylenate)? - Evolutionary.org

Here is a good cycle lay out for you:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

EQ is my favorite compound

I'd go 16 weeks of test cyp @ 350mg/week and EQ @ 600mg/week
    Instagram: @Riemhov