Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Bp 170/100 WTF!

Default Bp 170/100 WTF!

I just came home from docs office and nurse is telling me I'm in stroke range

. yikes! Just finished 16 week cycle of 500 sust a week , I kicked it off with some anavar first 4 weeks and ended with 50 mg of winny last 4 weeks. On cycle I used n2guard along with dspark plus aromsin EOD. BP was fine up until now last time I was at doc office was 6 weeks ago. My question is do I need to be careful with rigorous exercise and what can I do to get it back in check quickly? My pct is hcgenerate es , n2guard, aromsin, dspark and clomid. Thanks in advance

You need to work on your diet more and increase n2guard dose. You are probably retaining water IMO.

Increase your aromasin intake to 12.5 mgs ED. Also, N2Guard should help in a greater dosages.

the nurse could be right.. but more often they are wrong. their testing procedures aren't the best. I've been tested with those silly wrist machines they have and it came back 200/130.. lol... my bp is usually 125/75 area.

if you want to know your real bp it needs to be taken correctly and over the course of the day.. not just once by some nurse

Quote Originally Posted by stevesmi View Post
    the nurse could be right.. but more often they are wrong. their testing procedures aren't the best. I've been tested with those silly wrist machines they have and it came back 200/130.. lol... my bp is usually 125/75 area.

if you want to know your real bp it needs to be taken correctly and over the course of the day.. not just once by some nurse
    This is completely right. If you have large arms the blood pressure machine will give an artificially high reading.

In the mean time:

1. Make sure you are drinking sufficient water (5-6L per day minimum) and watch your sodium intake.

2. Follow a diet low in saturated fat and simple sugars and increase your omega 3 fatty acid intake.

3. Perform cardiovascular work MINIMUM 3x per week.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

up your AI dose, give blood, do some cardio, up your supports, lower your sodium,
    Instagram: @Riemhov

go donate blood asap man. thats the first thing to get bp down. then follow supplement and cardio protocols