Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: clen, TRT, and t3

Default clen, TRT, and t3

On TRT now and want to know if i could run a cycle with clen, t3, and keto for 12 weeks? has anyone of you ever tried this and if yes, what would be the best cycle doses?

I don't suggest clen and t3, very catabolic and burns muscle.

It is a horrible idea to use drugs that were not meant for fat loss. Clenbuterol, albuterol, ephedrine, T3/4....none of these drugs were meant for fat loss, and at the dosages you need for fat loss they can cause a lot of side effects. Besides, they are very ineffective for bodybuilding purposes, since they are very catabolic, and they don't only burn fat, but also the lean muscle mass. I still don't understand why do people use these compounds when there are so many good alternatives for them. Take Cardarine GW-501516 for example. I was created for recomp (fat loss together with lean mass gains), only burns fat, maintains the lean mass and even adds to it in the most catabolic conditions, has no side effects, and is very easy to use. Additionally, it will boost your recovery, endurance, and cardio.

I agree completely with what has already been said. Both T3 and clenbuterol do not differentiate between fat or muscle. You run a significantly increased risk of burning muscle by supplementing with either. Not only that, clenbuterol is a very harsh stimulant and will greatly raise cortisol levels.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

I don't really see the point in clen but it can be used, it really doesn't do shit to be honest and is not worth the sides
    Instagram: @Riemhov