Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best offseason cycle

Default best offseason cycle

i want to do an offseason run in mid or end of next month and want to put on size and muscles. would you advice me to run tren e 200mg a week, deca 400mg a week, and test e 750mg a week for 12 weeks and then everything same and only test e doses brought down to 500 a week?

Don't use tren and deca in a stack, it's a good way to get a lot of nasty side effects.

Never run two nandrolones in the same stack - this is quite a dangerous thing to do. If you are all after mass, stick to the deca. Here is how you bulk cycle should look like:
    1-12 Test enan 500 mgs per week
    1-12 Deca Durabolin - 400 mgs per week
    1-6 Dbol - 40 mgs ED
    1-12 - Aromasin 10 mgs EOD
    1-12 N2Guard 5-7 caps ED
    1-12 Ostarine MK-2866 25 mgs ED

Then do the perfect PCT to keep all those gains. Remember, with a mild PCT you will not be able to keep much of the gains made on cycle, and will have problems with recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Never run two nandrolones in the same stack - this is quite a dangerous thing to do. If you are all after mass, stick to the deca. Here is how you bulk cycle should look like:
    1-12 Test enan 500 mgs per week
    1-12 Deca Durabolin - 400 mgs per week
    1-6 Dbol - 40 mgs ED
    1-12 - Aromasin 10 mgs EOD
    1-12 N2Guard 5-7 caps ED
    1-12 Ostarine MK-2866 25 mgs ED

Then do the perfect PCT to keep all those gains. Remember, with a mild PCT you will not be able to keep much of the gains made on cycle, and will have problems with recovery.
    This is a very well laid out cycle. Just make sure to add cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D to it for prolactin support from the deca.

You could remove the ostarine from the cycle if you are looking to save money but besides that, everything looks perfectly laid out.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

depends on your goals man, but if you want to stay lean I'd stick with compounds like EQ versus deca
    Instagram: @Riemhov

offseason means you're an athlete I'm guessing, not the body builder kind either. Id go with EQ and test with an oral thrown in for offseason. way better athletic results