Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: tren and other roids

Default tren and other roids

Done five cycles till now and planning to start the sixth pretty soon. i am 35, 6'4", and 235lbs. thinking of running test e 125mg/week for weeks 1-3, tren a 350mg/week for weeks 2-9, test e 500mg a week for weeks 4-12, anadrol 50mg a week for weeks 1-3, and arimidex 0.5mg e2d and then i will move to PCT with clomid and nolva. how would you rate this cycle?

That's a huge cycle. IMO, better stick with just test and tren, no need to use anadrol. It's overkill.

There is no need to use Anadrol with tren on cycle. These two are extremely harsh steroids, and you will have a hard time dealing with their side effects. Also, there is no need to pyramid the dosages - it will make no difference, and you will only lose time with it. Start with the test enanthate right away at 500 mgs per week. Keep the tren dosage as is, and start it from the first week. Instead of arimidex I would recommend you to use aromasin - it is a much better AI than arimidex. There will be no estrogen rebound with it, and unlike arimidex it will improve cholesterol levels. Also, keep cabergoline at hand when using trenbolone, in case prolactin side effects take place. Finally, my personal recommendation would be to add some Cardarine GW-501516 to the cycle, as it will greatly improve it without any additional side effects. What's more, it will combat most of trenbolone's side effect. Finally, your PCT is quite mild - you need to run something closer to the perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

your pct is very weak. use the perfect pct if you want to keep most of your gains

also swap in aromasin over adex. better across the board

Using anadrol and tren at the same time is going to be very hard on your body. If you want to use both, use anadrol as a kick start from weeks 1 -4 and then finish off the cycle with tren weeks 5 - 12.

Starting with a low testosterone dosage of 125mg/week from weeks 1 - 3 makes no sense. Keep test at 500mg/week for the entire 12 weeks.

Anadrol is very liver toxic so you need to use a liver aid when running it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com
    N2 Guard Tudca Back Order

Adding cardarine GW to your cycle when you are using the tren will help immensely with fat loss, endurance and recovery. It will also help prevent a lot of the cardio related side effects people experience on tren: Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

Lastly, you need an AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen levels in the normal range, and cabergoline for prolactin support from the tren. Your PCT also needs major improvement

weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg EOD

weeks 1 - 4
    anadrol 50mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

weeks 5 - 12
    tren 300mg/week
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    Cardarine GW 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

you don't need to taper your dosages and you really dont need to use drol if you are already run tren, just asking for sides
    Instagram: @Riemhov