Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: confused which cycle to choose

Default confused which cycle to choose

i have been on this forum for the last few days and really like the kind of knowledge shared so freely and by experts. this has prompted me to seek some suggested from you expert people. i am confused whether to run a cycle with testosterone e and deca to bulk up or should i go for test, eq, and anadrol or may be sustanon only cycle?

Testosterone enanthate/dbol/deca durabolin, perfect bulking stack. Add cardarine to keep your cardio going and n2guard to clean liver.

If you already have some cycles under your belt, then the test/deca/dbol cycle looks very good for bulking. Don't forget to use proper liver protecting supplements, such as N2Guard, since Dbol is liver toxic. Also, don't forget about an AI, such as Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. You should be using your Ai from the first day of the cycle, and not wait for the side effects to appear, like many do. Remember, it is much easier to prevent side effects rather than dealing with them. Make sure to have all of the acillaries and PCT on hand before beginning the cycle.

im guessing this is a first cycle. Stick with basics.

test enth or cyp at 500mg a week for 10 weeks.
    make sure to run aromasin with it

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I would go with just test, if you want a second compound EQ would be a good addition
    Instagram: @Riemhov