Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: no sex drive on tbol cycle

Default no sex drive on tbol cycle

i am just done with turinabol/transaderm cycle that i did for 10 weeks. at the end of the cycle, i am left with almost no sex drive. i managed to get erections but the drive is just not so there. me and my gf are worried. i started using tbol after i read that it can infact increase libido. did i got bunk gear? PCT starts in a week, will things change after i'm done with it? i would be using test stack or probably Phytoserms-347, should i add clomid or nolvadex too?

Tbol only cycle, I'm not surprised you have no libido. RS Transaderm is good for libido, you sure you have real deal? maybe try hcgenerate.

Try using some good test booster, such as HCGenerate ES - it does a great job of recovering libido in a natural way, as it as all natural ingredients, and has no side effects. I like it a lot, as it gives me noticeable libido increases. In fact, I use it year round, because it makes me feel so good and perform so well in the bedroom.

With orals and topical products having such a short haft life (less then 24 hours) you want to start your PCT immediately after your cycle. Not wait a week or two. That's what is causing the problem. A proper mini PCT will help restore your natural testosterone production and HPTA, which will remedy your libido issues. Start this mini PCT as soon as possible.

4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]