Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LDG-4033 cycle advice

Default LDG-4033 cycle advice

I'm a first timer and new to SARMs in general but from everything I've gathered I'm convinced it's safe a figured to give it a try and this is what I was planning to do. Please advise if this is a bad concoction.

LDG-4033 3-5mg a day for 6weeks
    Letrozole .5-1 mg a day for the length of the cycle

PCT
    Clomid 40/20/20/20
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

Use 10mgs LGD ed and drop the letrozole not needed.

5 mgs of LGD is too little for a man. You can start with this dosage, but starting from day 4-5 you will need to increase the dosage by 1 mg per day until you reach 10 mgs per day. As @tealc has rightfully mentioned, there is no need for letro with LGD.

There is no regulation in the research peptide/chemical market so make sure you are ordering everything you need for your cycle from reputable companies such as sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Do a simple 10 week cycle of LGD at 10mg/day. There is no need for the letro.

Your 4 week mini PCT after your cycle looks good. However, you need to add in 5 capsules HCGenerate/day and 3 capsules N2guard/day to it.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

I'd swap out that letro for aromasin
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Quote Originally Posted by muskate View Post
    There is no regulation in the research peptide/chemical market so make sure you are ordering everything you need for your cycle from reputable companies such as sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

Do a simple 10 week cycle of LGD at 10mg/day. There is no need for the letro.

Your 4 week mini PCT after your cycle looks good. However, you need to add in 5 capsules HCGenerate/day and 3 capsules N2guard/day to it.
    Ok now what exactly is the Hcgen and N2 for? That's a lot for PCT. I'm being told by a few people that LDG doesn't shut you down completely and just a simple PCT is all that is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce_Wayne View Post
    Ok now what exactly is the Hcgen and N2 for? That's a lot for PCT. I'm being told by a few people that LDG doesn't shut you down completely and just a simple PCT is all that is needed.
    LGD does shut you down, but not completely you're right. You still need a somewhat full pct. HCGenerate would be a minimum with clomid.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    LGD does shut you down, but not completely you're right. You still need a somewhat full pct. HCGenerate would be a minimum with clomid.
    What about just taking Oligofort as PCT?

What about just taking Oligofort as PCT?
    You can ask this 10 different ways and they might work to some degree, but the most effective method I already gave you.

N2guard: N2 Guard Tudca Back Order
    HCGenerate: HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.

SARMS are minimally suppressive so a full PCT isn't required but a 4 week mini PCT is required. This is your health you are talking about. Don't cut corners. A proper PCT will ensure that you stay healthy and keep all the gains you made on cycle.

After your cycle, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
    clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com