Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: roids with dyazide

Default roids with dyazide

i have been using dyazide (hypertension medicine) for some months now and want to start a cycle soon. should i be using it with say testosterone suspension and anadrol??? is that safe?

You shouldnt use anadrol if you're on dyazide, forget it.

As @tealc has already said, you should not use anadrol if you have hypertension and use dyazide. Also, when using testosterone make sure to be using an AI from the first day of the cycle, since a raise in estrogen levels will cause high blood pressure.

Long term diuretic usage is NOT a good idea. It is EXTREMELY hard on your kidney. Is this doctor prescribed? What dosage are you using? I personally wouldn't start a steroid cycle until you get your health problems sorted out. If you do decide to do a cycle, a simple testosterone only cycle is going to be your best option. Running any oral steroid is going to put a lot of additional stress on your liver and kidneys. Your kidneys will already be going through a lot with the diuretics.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

You can run test yea and maybe something else mild but drol is very toxic and powerful.. Either way you're going to have to monitor your shit daily and have great supports / diet
    Instagram: @Riemhov