Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: bulking help for a starter

Default bulking help for a starter

i did a cycle with testosterone cypionate 500mg a week and included EQ, anadrol, and deca in the cycle. this was my first cycle and was six years ago. i am now too scared of the negative effects especially after i experienced gyno and severe acne on back from the first cycle.

a friend advised me to do a cycke with sustanon and deca and PCT with arimidex and he recommended arimidex 0.5mg e3d for cycle support. is that any good?

If you want a no-gyno cycle dont use deca, try test/eq with sarms.

deca stimulates both estrogen and progesterone so if you are gyno prone its a bad choice. but in any event your friend is a bit outdated on his advice. aromasin is the best AI today and should be ran from day 1. for pct run the perfect pct, just running SERM's isn't enough

If you have been off steroids for 6 years, a simple testosterone only cycle is going to be your best option. Your body will hyper respond because your androgen receptors are completely fresh. It will almost be like doing your first cycle again. This option will provide the least side effects and the most keepable gains post cycle.

1. Your PCT needs major improvement. That is a big part of the reason you experienced so many side effects in your first cycle.

2. Using an AI with your cycle (aromasin) will prevent testosterone from aromatizing into estrogen and prevent estrogen related side effects such as gyno, water retention, acne etc.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

The best thing would be to do a straight testosterone solo cycle. There is no need to use additional compounds for first cycle (since your first cycle was so long ago, you can consider this one as your first cycle). Better use Aromasin as your AI, as it is much better than arimidex. It will not allow estrogen rebounds (arimidex will), it will improve cholesterol levels (arimidex will increase bad cholesterol), and it will increase IGF-1 production by up to 23% (arimidex can't do that). Finally, your PCT is extremely weak, and you will definitely get some prominent side effects if you don't improve it like @muskate has suggested.