Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: bulking cycle?

Default bulking cycle?

i wanted to start a 12 week bulking cycle but my group of friends at the gym suggested me to do a longer bulking cycle, like 16 or 18 weeks. i want to gain around 30lbs of fat and wait for a while before it is time to cut in 6-8 months' time. would you recommend me doing a 16 week cycle with EQ 400mg a week and testosterone cypionate 500mg a week? also, should i add tren or dbol to this cycle? if yes, what and at what dosages?

Stick to 12-14 week bulking cycles. Real mistake to go too long.

There is no need to go any longer than 14 weeks. Your dosages are just fine, and you might add there some Dbol (30 mgs for the first 4 weeks) as a kickstart. Make sure to use a good liver supporting supplement in such case, like N2Guard. Also, use an AI from the first day of the cycle in order to avoid and prevent any estrogen related side effects. Aromasin would be the optimal choice, and 10 mgs EOD will do.

14 weeks is a good length. I personally wouldn't use the tren for a bulking cycle. Tren causes severe insomnia in a lot of people and greatly increases metabolic rate - not what you want for bulking.

Test + eq, with a possible dbol kick start will provide a really nice bulking cycle for you. EQ provides nice strength and hunger increases with very minimal water retention.

Make sure to add an AI to your cycle to prevent estrogen related side effects and a liver aid such as N2guard from n2bm.com when using oral steroids.
    N2 Guard Tudca Back Order

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

weeks 1 - 4
    dbol 30mg/day
    n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Bro you can bulk just fine with test and EQ, it's the training and the diet that builds lean mass, not the compounds so much
    Instagram: @Riemhov