Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle input as well as a question my non English speaking wife wants to know

Default Cycle input as well as a question my non English speaking wife wants to know

First, my cycle. I know about the n2guard and the milk thistle and all the things to minimize my sides. I just want to look at the gear. I am tweaking my normal cycle.

Clen - 20mcg tabs
    Day 1-2: 20mcg
    Day 3-4: 40mcg
    Day 5-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-9:
    80mcg
    Day 10-12: 40mcg
    Day 13-14: 20mcg

Two weeks of, repeat.

T3 - 25mcg tabs
    Day 1-2: none
    Day 3-6: 25mcg (one dose in the AM)
    Day 7-10:
    50mcg (split into two doses, 8 hrs in between)
    Day 11-13: 75mcg (split into
    three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 14-17: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs
    in between)
    Day 18-21: 125mcg (split into 5 doses, 3 hrs in between)
    Day
    22-25: 100mcg (split into 4 doses, 4 hrs in between)
    Day 26-29: 75mcg (split
    into three doses, 6 hrs in between)
    Day 30-33: 50mcg (split into two doses, 8
    hrs in between)
    Day 34-37: 25mcg (split into two doses, 10hrs in
    between)
    Day 38-45: 12.5mcg(one dose in the AM)

take four weeks off, repeat.

First seven weeks: Dbol (50 mg ED, Win 50 mg ED and Var 50 mg ED)
    Injects: 1/2 cc (187.5mg) Test, 1/2 cc (100 mg) and 1/2 cc EQ (250 mg) cycled pin-off-off-pin-off-off-pin from Dec 6th - June 30.
    Four weeks into the cycle, 5iu of HGH Every M-T-W-F-S. I will continue this through PCT and plan to keep it going for at least 18 months.
    Last seven weeks: Dbol (50 mg ED, Win 50 mg ED and Var 50 mg ED)

PCT
    HCG - 1000iu EOD starting two days after last inject
    Clomid - ED 12 days after last injection
    1st day - 6 50mg tabs
    2nd - 4th - 5 50mg tabs
    5th - 11th - 4 50mg tabs
    12th - 18th - 3 50mg tabs
    19th - 25th - 2 50mg tabs
    26th - 32th - 1 50mg tab

Use HGH to bridge until next cycle.

Now my wife's question.

She is doing a fitness cycle. She's doing 10mg var, 15mg win, and primo tabs 25mg ED, as well as clen 20mcg day (two wks on, two off) for 12-14 weeks. She wants to try T3 with me but I don't know how to administer on a woman. How would she do it?

I am asking because she is a Chinese national and doesn't speak much English, but what she speaks is really bad. Luckily, I am fluent in mandarin.

Comments on mine and hers.

There is a very good youtube out by boston lloyd's wife/girlfriend on this topic. I suggest you watch it.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You saying you giving your wife t3? Not a good idea. Better give her sarms like cardarine/andarine/ostarine instead.

Honestly, both of these cycles I would pretty much rip up and start over again. I do not recommend clenbuterol or T3 usage at all. Both are extremely harsh stimulants and very hard on your body. Clenbuterol causes severe muscle cramps and insomnia in a lot of people. T3 usage can easily permanently suppress your body's natural T3 production. Not only that, T3 and clen don't differentiate between fat and muscle. They simply increase metabolism. You run a significantly increased risk of burning muscle tissue when supplementing with either.

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. You need to be careful with all these stimulant based fat burners. Overdoing it on the stimulants will greatly increase cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue. Counterproductive to any fat loss or muscle building goals.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

This is a terrible idea for a lady to use steroids, and your wife is using quite a bunch of them. She should not run so many steroids, and should rather opt for safer alternatives, such as SARMs - unlike steroids they are non-hormonal, and have no side effects at all. The results your wife will get from them will be very good, because people usually tell that SARMs are weak compared to steroids, but they are when taken at the dosages used by men. Your wife is already using low dosages of steroids (which does not mean she does not risk getting bad side effects and virilization), so she will get just as good results with SARMs but without all the risks associated to steroid use. T3 is a horrible idea, as it can mess up the thyroids, and there can be long term consequences. There was a thread a couple of months ago, one guy's wife used T3, was losing weight, but then she got a bad reaction to it, and had to stop it urgently. As a results, she started gaining weight uncontrollably. So don't play with thyroids, and just use SARMs in combination with such things as N2Slin.

I agree completely with Lev. Steroids are not a good idea for females. I wrote an in-depth article on the topic here. I highly suggest you have your wife read it. Steroids for Women by Trevor Kouritzin

Second, I strongly advise AGAINST using HCG with your cycle. Many bodybuilders are under the incorrect misconception that HCG usage will help them recover post cycle or keep testicular shrinkage to a minimum while on cycle. I am not sure where this misconception came from but it is very incorrect. HCG is extracted from pregnant female urine. You read that correctly. It is a form of estrogen and causes estrogen levels to rise. High estrogen levels can lead to gynecomastia, increased body fat levels and water retention. Even worse, if HCG is used for too long or in high enough doses, it will inhibit your own testosterone production due to the negative feedback loop via the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.

Use HCGenerate ES or HCGenerate instead to keep HPTA suppression and testicular atrophy to a minimum. 5 capsules/day
    HCGenerate ES
    HCGenerate with Fadogia Agrestis.The most powerful sex drive increasing , shut down preventing on cycle support product ever created.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

your wife doesn't need the winny man and primo tabs are very sketchy.. Var is good enough with a good diet and exercise..
    Instagram: @Riemhov