Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: SARMS and tendinitis

Default SARMS and tendinitis

Ok would like some real world feedback and not just a sales pitch, I can read. I was looking at Ostarine because I have recurring problems with tendinitis, every time I start making progress with gains I get it. Right now little in shoulders, little in right hip, and mega tendinitis in right bicep and forearm. Think ostarine will help this. I dont want to stop working out cause it's the same shit I'll stop to heal them again make progress and it comes back again.

I am very sure ostarine will help, try 25mgs osta/day + 5 tabs of n2joint rx/day. I guarantee it will help.

If you want real information, and not marketing, I will tell you about my personal experience with Ostarine and N2Joints. For several years I have been having some serious problems with my elbow joints, that in fact kicked me out of professional sport. During these years nothing seemed to help me, until I tried Ostarine MK-2866 coupled with N2Joint RX. These compounds are really great compared to Deca because they don't just cover the pain - they really heal the joints and soft tissues. Now, my elbows feel like new, and it did not take long to get to this good condition. Therefore, I can definitely tell that Ostarine and N2Joint are a hella good stack for joints.

The best joint/ligament supplement stack you can put together is:
    5 tablets n2joint rx from n2bm.com + 25mg ostarine from sarms1.com + 3-6g of a high quality fish oil per day
    N2Joint-RX
    Ostarine - as compared to Anabolic Steroids - Evolutionary.org

This will actually help heal and repair your joints and ligaments, along with reducing pain and inflammation.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Sweet I'll try it I know sarms1 is supposed to be the best and a sponsor but I'm limited on funds now, anybody try southernsarms? Prices are a lot cheaper. Just need to find something that works it's frustrating

^^^ bud don't go cheap with it comes with sarms. you will get underdosed stuff

another option too is nutrobal, its pricey but it will heal.

tendonitis is something that will come and go as it pleases, its your body trying to heal what is an injury or what it thinks is an injury. you need to stop pounding away at those areas because if you keep it up you will end up with chronic tendonitis. a lot of guys complain about shoulder problems, and its because they use horrible form in the gym. I see it 90% of the time when I watch guys do pull downs and those are the guys who end up with bum shoulders by the time they are 40.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealc View Post
    I am very sure ostarine will help, try 25mgs osta/day + 5 tabs of n2joint rx/day. I guarantee it will help.
    I agree with this, maybe give it some rest too and some proper stretching / rehab
    Instagram: @Riemhov

I agree rest and ice are best but I'll make progress then get tendinitis then have to stop again, I never get anywhere and it's frustrating. I'll lay off biceps abit. I ordered some ostarine and n2joint so see how that goes