Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: question about tren e

Default question about tren e

i am thinking about running testosterone enanthate 250mg twice a week and trenbolone acetate 300-450mg a week. i have been reading some reviews that it is best to run aromasin 25mgs two times a week and arimidex 0.25mg eod with such a cycle. is that right? am i right with dosages of all?

You should take aromasin EOD not 2 times per week, use 10-12.5mgs EOD.

Better don't mix two different AI's in the same cycle. Just do Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD, and you will be perfectly fine. If needed, do ED, but I doubt you will need that much Aromasin. All in all, aromasin is a much better AI, and there is not much point in using arimidex, when you have such a good AI.

1. Both aromasin and arimidex are AIs (aromatization inhibitors) so using both isn't needed. Aromasin is a better AI choice over arimidex as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.

2. What you do need to add to your cycle is cabergoline for prolactin support from the tren.

3. Adding cardarine GW to your cycle will also help immensely with combating tren related side effects. It also will provide tremendous endurance, fat loss and recovery benefits to your cycle.
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

4. I personally like to run testosterone higher then tren to keep side effects to a minimum. I would do 500mg/week testosterone + 300mg/week tren

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg every other day
    Cabergoline 0.5mg E3D
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Aromasin 10md ED works best actully, but EoD is fine too
    Instagram: @Riemhov