Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Second Cycle! Need help

Default Second Cycle! Need help

i am 26 years old guy, 79 kg and 182cm tall. i am doing a dianabol only cycle 30/40/40/50/50/35/20/10 and on 10mg as of now. i have been using arimidex .25mg e3d and eating clean throughout the cycle. gained 11 kilos while on dbol but lost 2 kg now.

here is my question. i have lots of test e with me and was wondering whether i should bring it now and wait for 5-7 weeks and then do a cycle with test e and dbol. which will be better and how can i maximize results??

Seems maybe you're not ready for a steroid cycle, maybe 200mgs/week with sarms max.

First of all - tappering steroids is pointless, so you only lose time and money. Always start with the entire dosage right away, and the optimal dosage for Dbol would be 30-50 mgs per day. However, I have not seen in your cycle any liver support. Remember - Dbol is liver toxic, so you must use a liver supportin supplement along with it, such as N2Guard at 5 caps per day. After the cycle you will need to run a PCT now consisting of Nolvadex, Clomid, HCGenerate ES and Ostarine. Then, you will need to wait at least 10 weeks before the next cycle, and you will have to plan it more carefully. It should look like this:
    1. Testosterone enanthate for 12 weeks at 400 mgs per week (split in two dosages of 200 mgs)
    2. Dbol - 30 mgs per day for 6 weeks only.
    3. Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD.

Wait two weeks, and then run a proper PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Dbol will be best used as a kick start to your cycle and with a testosterone base. I will put together a sample cycle for you.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
    dbol 30mg/day (no need to taper up and down)
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

Why, why , why orals so early, at the second cycle? Without an injectibiled ? i belive it is pointless..

Quote Originally Posted by Emil View Post
    Why, why , why orals so early, at the second cycle? Without an injectibiled ? i belive it is pointless..
    Orals just have this dumbass reputation of being "safer" because they are a pill and not injected
    Instagram: @Riemhov