Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle questions and help

Default cycle questions and help

i am 35, 6'3", and 182cm tall. ran four cycles till now and the last was 3 years back with sustanon. i am now planning to run a 20 week cycle with testosterone propionate 400mg a week for the first 8 weeks and then move on to testosterone enanthate 450mg a week. will this be a good transition??

You can switch testosterone but why not use enanthate from the start.

Your cycle lay out is fine but I personally would just use testosterone enanthate for all 20 weeks. It will make things simpler. Inject the enanthate twice per week. Prop you need to inject EOD.

Make sure to use an AI with your cycle. I recommend aromasin at 10mg EOD. Aromasin (Exemestane) - the most powerful suicidal AI - Evolutionary.org

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

It is much more logical to do the enanthate all along, and not do these transitions. Make sure to use all the ancillaries, especially on such a long cycle as this one.

kickstart the cycle with an oral instead of using prop. its way less hassle

yea no need to make things more complicated, test is test.. Just stick with E throughout
    Instagram: @Riemhov

Hello,dear friend, I am from China. Our company can offer you different kinds of steroid hormone.

we are a leading manufacturer and supplier of fine chemicals in China,. Our company's various chemical raw material products have stable and reliable quality, it is mainly sold to pharmacy company and health care company in abroad, like USA, Canada, UK, Brazil, Netherlands, Ireland, New Zealand, Austria, Australia and so on.

The products achieve the advanced standard of domestic market, most of which even reach the international standard and conform to the requirements of FCC, USP, EP and BP with high level research group, advanced apparatus and good scientific atmosphere which ensure the stable and reliable quality. Besides, the factory has a complete Q. A. & Q. C. System. We own authorized sets of analyzing instruments that have high efficiency and high sensitivity, such as HPLC, GC and UV spectrophotometer to analyze and control the products.

Our company will take high-quality products, the most preferential prices and the most considerate service for your satisfaction. We look forward to opportunities for business cooperation with you.

If you need any steroid,please feel free to contact me.We have activities these days.We can offer you a cheaper price.
    Last edited by vinter; 12-09-2015 at 03:02 AM. Reason: change some words

Hello ,dear friend.I am from China. Our company can offer you different kinds of steroid hormone.

If you need any steroid,please feel free to contact me.We have activities these days.We can offer you a cheaper price.

Welcome you here.

Jesus fuck.

As to your question Sir, just front load the Test E at 1000mg for week one.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT