Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: acne on cycle, help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default acne on cycle, help

have not been on juice as much as many here may have been, i have four cycles under my belt and started fifth four weeks back. i started running testosterone cypionate 500mg a week along with tren a and anadrol. since last week, acne has started on back and face. never had so severe acne in my life and i am kind of freaked out. what do you suggest?

Maybe check accutane.

1. Sun tanning (real sun)

2. Black ointment (smells pretty bad, but it is damn effective)

3. Zinc containing creams

4. Coconut oil after using the above mentioned creams. These will suck out the acne permanently (the wrinkles will never appear in the same spot), and the coconut oil will do wonders for skin repairing.

5. Frequent showers and use lotions to dry out your skin.

If the above mentioned methods don't help you, consider using the heavy artillery like accutane.

Are you using an AI with your cycle? Anything for prolactin support? If you aren't - high estrogen and/or prolactin levels might be a large part of the problem.
    1. Order aromasin from ag-guys.com and dose 10mg EOD for your AI.
    2. Order cabergoline from ag-guys.com and dose 0.5mg E3D for prolactin support.

Accutane works - there is absolutely no denying that. However, it is one of the worst compounds you can possibly take in terms of side effects.

I would recommend pursing other options first and only use accutane as a last resort.

Drying/tanning out the skin helps immensely.

Go to your doctor and ask him to prescribe you a topical acne cream. It'll work better then anything available over the counter and your insurance will cover it.

On top of that, make sure you are showering 3 times per day: upon waking, after workouts and before bed.

Baking soda is one of the best natural exfoliants you can use. Gently rub baking soda on your trouble areas when showering to remove layers of dead skin and help remove the acne.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]