Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best way to cut body fat

Default best way to cut body fat

i am 5'11", 190lbs, and 27 years old. did my first cycle with test e only two years back. now want to try out something different. i am thinking of running a cycle with anavar, winstrol, trenbolone, and clenbuterol. has anyone of you tried such a stack before?

Try cardarine and andarine with anavar.

Quote Originally Posted by smith3o0 View Post
    i am 5'11", 190lbs, and 27 years old. did my first cycle with test e only two years back. now want to try out something different. i am thinking of running a cycle with anavar, winstrol, trenbolone, and clenbuterol. has anyone of you tried such a stack before?
    Wow, wow, wow - slow it down! Since your last cycle was two years ago, we can basically say that this is going to be your first cycle, and you should not use so many compounds on a first or even 5th cycle. Besides, your cycle is all wrong:
    1. You should be using test with tren - not a good idea to use tren solo

2. Clenbuterol will bring along a ton of side effects, and it will also eat up your lean mass, not only fat. What's the point in taking so many AAS if you yourself are going to reduce the lean mass?

3. Cardarine is a much better alternative. besides, if it is going to be a cutting cycle, trenbolone will greatly reduce your cardio performance, which is not good for cutting. Cardarine will reduce trenbolone's side effects, will burn fat, and will increase a bit your lean mass.

4. Where are all the ancillaries? For such a cycle you would need N2Guard, Aromasin and Cabergoline.

All in all, it is a very, very bad idea to run this cycle for cutting. If you want to cut, keep things simple - Cardarine GW-501516 + Andarine S4 _ Anavar will do wonders for you with much less stress given to the body. Besides, it will be much cheaper.

Steroids DO NOT burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

Adding anavar and S4 to those two would create a great cutting/lean mass cycle. Just make sure to add a liver aid to it, such as N2guard as anavar is very liver toxic. You will always want to incorporate a good natural testosterone booster such as HCGenerate to keep suppression of your natural testosterone levels and HPTA to a minimum. I'll lay out a sample cycle for you.

Weeks 1 - 8
    anavar 50mg/day
    s4 50mg/day (25mg AM 25mg PM)
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    HCGenerate 5 capsules/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]