Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Third cycle advice

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Third cycle advice

planning my third cycle guys and here for some suggestions from you all experienced guys. stats: 5'11", 26 years old, and 180lbs, i want to bulk up and wants to know if it would be good to try a 20 week cycle with anadrol, tren a, testosterone propionate. anadrol 50mg ed, test 75mg eod, arimidex .5mg eod. milk thistle, and liv52.

any suggestions would be awesome!

20 weeks with anadrol? don't do it.

You are aware that anadrol should not be used for more than 8 weeks, being the recommended cycle duration for it of just 4-6 weeks - right? Also, your liver protection is very weak, especially considering the fact that you are going to use anadrol, which is very liver toxic. N2Guard would be a much better choice, as it has so many more ingredients than any other liver supporting supplement. Also, it would be a good idea to add some Cardarine to the cycle, as it will greatly reduce trenbolone's side effects, and will improve the cycle. Besides, when using such steroids as trenbolone or deca you should always have on hand some cabergoline in case prolactin issues arise, as they may cause an increase in prolactin levels. Finally, I would recommend you to use aromasin instead of arimidex, as it is a much better AI in each regard. Unlike arimidex, aromasin will improve lipid balance, will increase free test levels, will prevent estrogen rebounds from happening, and will increase IGF-1 levels by up to 25%, which is a very good thing for muscle growth.

That is a really aggressive cycle you have planned. I would do 8 weeks of test + anadrol and then 8 weeks of test + tren. A couple tips:
    1. You need a much better liver aid then milk thistle and liv52. Both anadrol and tren are extremely hard on your body. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com
    2. Aromasin is a much better AI choice as it is a suicide AI and there will be no estrogen rebound when you discontinue usage.
    3. Adding cardarine gw to your cycle when you use tren will help immensely with fat loss, endurance, recovery and reducing tren related side effects.
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    4. You need cabergoline when using the tren for prolactin support.

Here is what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 8
    testosterone 75mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    anadrol 50mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

Weeks 9 - 16
    testosterone 75mg EOD
    tren ace 50mg EOD
    aromasin 10mg EOD
    N2guard 7 capsules/day
    cardarine gw 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    cabergoline 0.5mg E3D

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]