Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: testosterone enanthate cycle

Default testosterone enanthate cycle

my goal is to bulk up and i am looking for a nice roid to help me realize dreams. i am 26, 5'10", and 195lbs. would you recommend doing a testosterone enanthate cycle for 16 weeks and adding deca, anadrol, and dbol??

also, please guide on cycle support and PCT dosages. thanks.

I would go with Test and deca, add some osta/andarine.

Dbol and anadrol will definitely be too much for a first cycle. At most, do as @tealc has said - do a testosterone cycle with some Deca stacked.

As for the ancillaries, you will have to use an AI from the first day of the cycle, and aromasin is the best for this purpose. Then, since Deca has a tendency to increase prolactin levels, you must have some cabergoline on hand in case it actually happens. This is how your first cycle should look like:

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone Enanthate - 400 mgs per week (split into 2 injections of 200 mgs)
    Deca Durabolin - 300 mgs per week (split into 2 injections of 150 mgs) ----------------------- you can mix the two oils together in the same pin, so you save some injections. Therefore, the grand total per injection will be 350 mgs.

Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD

For PCT follow this protocol, and you will have no problems at all - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Quote Originally Posted by LevButlerov View Post
    Dbol and anadrol will definitely be too much for a first cycle. At most, do as @tealc has said - do a testosterone cycle with some Deca stacked.

As for the ancillaries, you will have to use an AI from the first day of the cycle, and aromasin is the best for this purpose. Then, since Deca has a tendency to increase prolactin levels, you must have some cabergoline on hand in case it actually happens. This is how your first cycle should look like:

Weeks 1-12
    Testosterone Enanthate - 400 mgs per week (split into 2 injections of 200 mgs)
    Deca Durabolin - 300 mgs per week (split into 2 injections of 150 mgs) ----------------------- you can mix the two oils together in the same pin, so you save some injections. Therefore, the grand total per injection will be 350 mgs.

Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD

For PCT follow this protocol, and you will have no problems at all - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org
    Great post from Lev!

A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. You could add a low dose of deca to it but it really isn't needed. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 14
    testosterone 400mg/week
    deca 300mg/week <- optional
    aromasin 10mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]