Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Tren e vs. Parabolan

Default Tren e vs. Parabolan

Hey guys- running 500 Mgs of test e since July...wanted to throw in some tren a for a while but since I'm only home about two days a week was gonna do tren e... Or Parabolan.. Any thoughts or suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by notmeyou View Post
    Hey guys- running 500 Mgs of test e since July...wanted to throw in some tren a for a while but since I'm only home about two days a week was gonna do tren e... Or Parabolan.. Any thoughts or suggestions
    Tren e. One shot a week.

Trenbolone enanthate would be the most convenient option, as it will allow you to do injections once per week without loosing any possible benefits of this steroid. Also, are you on TRT? If you are using test since July it is quite a long cycle....you will need a hella good PCT.

How many Mgs per week..?? As far as pct... Well I don't know if I will stop the test...I just cruse along with a blast of something here and there..

I have run both and do not see a difference at all. now if you could get your hands on the original parabola from France that would be a different story as that was the real shit

Quote Originally Posted by notmeyou View Post
    How many Mgs per week..?? As far as pct... Well I don't know if I will stop the test...I just cruse along with a blast of something here and there..
    You could just take 1 200mg shot if you wanna stay low, or a 400mg shot. With the long ester you can take the whole thing at once it doesn't matter.