Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle with primo

Default Cycle with primo

I have three cycles under my belt and want to now run primobolan and anavar, would it be a nice idea to run primo 500mg a week and anavar 40mg ed for 10 weeks or should i make it 16 weeks? also, would you recommend adding testosterone enanthate 500mg a week and may be some dbol 40mg ed for first 4 weeks only to kickstart muscle mass gains?

Primo and anavar, add cardarine at least.

I would make your cycle 16 weeks. Primo is a great compound, but very mild. It'll take a while for you to notice the effects of it.

I wouldn't use both dbol and anavar in your cycle. That is going to be very liver toxic. Just use anavar as a kick start. Make sure to run a liver aid with it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com.

Your cycle also needs an AI (aromasin) to keep estrogen levels in the low-normal range.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 16
    testosterone 500mg/week
    primo 500mg/week
    aromasin 10mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 8
    anavar 40mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]

Limit your anavar use to a maximum of 8 weeks, as it is very liver toxic, and your liver will be very stressed if you use it for more than that. Meanwhile, primo is very mild and safe in this regard, so there is no problem in running it for as long as 16-18 weeks in a row. If you will add to the cycle some Cardarine GW-501516 you will get great additional benefits without any side effects whatsoever. In no case use Dbol on this cycle, as it is completely out of line here with its water retention and strong aromatization. From personal experience I have noticed that a testosterone base is very beneficial in this kind of cycles, but in a way it would be such a pity to add there an injectable to a good stack of anavar, primo and cardarine. As for the ancillaries, you will mostly need a good liver protection, such as N2Guard, which is a very complete product with a ton of good ingredients for the liver health. If you will use test as your base, don't forget about using an AI (preferrably aromasin) from the first day of the cycle.

anavar should be capped at 6-8 weeks

and you need to add an androgen to that stack.