Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: suplements to loose weight (type1 diabetic)

Default suplements to loose weight (type1 diabetic)

Hey guys iv recently bin diagnosed with type1 diabetes iv used growth and clen in the past 2 aid weight loss wile cutting I'm now puzzled in the respect of what I can use bin on the net and can't make sence of it, could any1 help? It would be much appreciated.
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Wait type 1 diabetes or you mean type 2? type 1 usually born with man.

Yeah, you gotta get it straight. In any case, diabetes is usually associated with the overweight people, so I would dare to think that you were overweight before. The best medicine for diabetes is usually a proper diet, and working out - not just sitting there all day. But then again, make sure you mean here the right kind of diabetes.

4. Default

I would try adding GW (Cardarine) dosed at 20mg per day (10mg AM 10mg PM). Make sure you are doing your cardio and have your diet in check. GW is non hormonal and does not mess with insulin levels. You can find quality Cardarine at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

if you are type 1 this simply means your pancreas has decided to stop producing insulin as you have aged. unfortunately this means you will have to use drugs or insulin for the rest of your life to control your blood sugar

as far as steroid use yes its a complicated issue.. just know this.. AAS (some more than others) all nutrition partition and will cause your blood sugar to drop in the process. I would avoid tren, HGH, and any of the more potent AAS.. because those will disrupt blood sugar the worst

you can use steroids, just be smart about it and use mild compounds like primo, var, EQ, low doses of testosterone, etc

Cardarine GW stacked with n2slin is going to be your best option.
    Need2Slin - the worlds first test boosting nutrient repartitioner!
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org
    Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.
    N2slin is a non-stimulant fat burner and powerful nutrient partitioner. It increases insulin sensitivity of muscle cells and helps partition the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.
    Take 20mg of cardarine gw per day. 10mg AM 10mg PM
    Take 2 tablets N2slin 30 minutes before each meal you eat that contains a significant amount of carbohydrates.

Both are stimulant free and non-hormonal. The N2slin will help manage stable blood sugar levels as well by making your muscle cells more insulin sensitive.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email muskate@hotmail.com

hello guys thanks for your advise
    hey muskate I appreciate your advise ill look into cardarine gw and n2slin iand try and sourceing them in the uk
    sorry about the slow reply :-)
    GO HARD! OR GO HOME!

Quote Originally Posted by cyclone123 View Post
    hello guys thanks for your advise
    hey muskate I appreciate your advise ill look into cardarine gw and n2slin iand try and sourceing them in the uk
    sorry about the slow reply :-)
    sarms1.com and n2bm.com