Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Bulking stack??

Default Bulking stack??

Tried hard and used so MANY pills creatine and so on but nothing was useful. Did my first cycle with tren e six months back. That was good. Do u recommend now doing a cycle with test e, deca, and dbol or should i try equipoise, test e, and anadrol?

I suggest andarine with dianabol and deca.

3. Default

Tren in a first cycle is not the way I recommend to start. This game is a marathon, not a sprint and Tren is one of the harshest compounds out there. What are your stats and experience? Have you reached your genetic limits? I hope you ran a proper pct and have fully recovered. I am either going to recommend the SARMS triple stack or a test only cycle depending on your stats and goals once you post them up.

There is no need to run so many compounds on a second cycle. The best thing, usually, is to start with testosterone only - if you don't have extensive experience with steroids, you will get great results with test alone, and it will be the safest way of starting the use of steroids. However, the best thing would be to go gradually, and use SARMS, as they will cause no side effects, and yet the results will be great. For your next time I would also strongly advise you to use Cardarine when using trenbolone, as it has a well proven ability to reduce most of trenbolone's side effects.

Test, deca and dbol all aromatize heavily into estrogen. I would do test + eq + dbol. EQ is an anabolic similar to deca, but it'll cause much less water retention.

A few tips:
    1. You need an AI with your cycle (aromasin) to keep estrogen levels in the low - normal range. This will prevent estrogen related side effects such as gyno.
    2. Tbol is a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid which makes it very liver toxic. You need to incorporate a liver aid into your cycle. I recommend n2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day.
    N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
    testosterone 500mg/week
    EQ 300mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

Weeks 1 - 6
    tbol 30mg/day
    N2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]