Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Pre-contest advice

Default Pre-contest advice

want to run a 8 weeks out cycle while preparing for a contest. i am presently doing testosterone propionate 150mg eod, trenbolone acetate 100mg eod, aromasin 12.5mg eod, dostinex .5mg e3d, masteron propionate 100mg eod. would you recommend adding winstrol or anavar to this cycle? if yes, what and dose and when to bring it in?

I would add winstrol with cardarine good choice.

As a finisher before the contest, winstrol would definitely be the way to go. Also, I would highly recommend adding Cardarine gW going into the competition. First of all, it will cause no side effects, and will help lose fat without losing any of the lean mass. Secondly, it has a time proven ability to reduce trenbolone's side effects.

4. Default

Great cycle buddy. I would recommend winny as well. You will get extremely dry and hard from it. I like the idea of the GW as well. Any help reducing the last tiny bit of fat is worth it. Especially something like GW that is non hormonal and has no side effects. It will help reduce those tren sides that effect cardio as well. Let us know how it goes!

I agree with the advice everyone else gave you. Add in winstrol at 50mg/day and cardarine gw at 20mg/day (10mg AM 10mg PM)
    The cardarine gw you can order from sarms1.com.
    Cardarine (GW-501516) - the best GW-50 - Evolutionary.org

Winstrol is a carbon 17 alpha alkylated oral steroid which makes it liver toxic. It's very important to use a liver aid when using it. I recommend N2guard from n2bm.com at 7 capsules/day. Remember that your liver is your body's primary fat burning organ.
    N2 Guard - the one support supplement to rule them all is FINELY here!

The last week before your show, remove the testosterone from your stack and increase your AI dosage to ED.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]