Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: best for strength gains

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default best for strength gains

I'm a competitive bench lifter and I've been out for a while. i have hit 440 with no PEDs and now want to come back hard. what would you recommend to me if i want a potent drug for strength gains?? a friend suggested me to try out a cycle with deca durabolin, anadrol, and trenbolone. should i throw in some testosterone to the cycle like 500mg a week if the cycle is for 18 weeks? also, would it be a better choice to replace dbol with anadrol?

Dont use androl with deca, go with dbol+deca.

3. Default

If this is your first cycle, I would be careful with running all those compounds. Dbol and Tren are amazing compounds for strength but if you have never used PED's I would take it slow. I would recommend this for a first cycle...

1-12 Test 500mg
    1-12 aromasin 10mg EOD
    1-4 dbol 30mg
    1-4 N2Guard 7caps per day - needtobuildmuscle.com
    Perfect PCT - The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

Start slow. A simple testosterone cycle of 10-12 weeks at 400-500mg/week is your best option for a first cycle. Being new to steroids, your body will hyper respond and you don't need a very aggressive cycle. It's very similar to an 18 year old having their first drink. A single drink really hits them because they have never drank before. However, a more experienced drinker would need much more alcohol to get the same effect.

This sport is all about progression. It's a marathon. You want to start slowly and work your way up. For a second cycle you can do testosterone + an oral as a kick start. For a third cycle you can do testosterone + an anabolic + an oral as a kick start, etc. If you start with a very aggressive cycle right off the bat, where will you go from there when you plateau? By starting slow you leave 'all your aces in the hole' and will be able to make progressive gains for a long time.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 10
    testosterone 500mg/week
    aromasin 12.5mg every other day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

You can order everything you need for the cycle and the PCT protocol from ag-guys.com, n2bm.com and sarms1.com.
    Trevor Kouritzin RHN, B.ENG
    Human Nutrition masters student
    Pro bodybuilder, International model
    Evolutionary Radio podcast host

TrevorDietCoach.com
    Instagram.com/TrevorKouritzin

For training inquires please send me a private message or email [email protected]